Who we are:
Murray Law Group is a Florida litigation firm that handles first part insurance claims, construction defect claims, real estate fraud claims, HOA and Condo Association Claims.
Murray Law Group is currently seeking an experienced litigation Attorney to join our team in Tampa, Florida.
We are seeking an associate with at least 2 years of litigation experience.
What You Will Do:
- Screen and review new claims.
- Analyze claims, develop claims positions, and claim strategy.
- Engage directly with clients, experts, adjusters and opposing counsel.
- Prepare complaints, motions, memorandums, and other legal pleadings.
- Conduct and engage in discovery.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Attend hearings, mediations, EUOs, and trials.
- Handle all aspects of litigation from initial consultation through settlement or trial.
Skills and Abilities:
- Litigation Experience.
- Trial Experience (A plus but not Required).
- Experience in Taking & Defending Depositions and Attending hearings.
- Research and Writing Skills.
- Experience in Drafting Pleadings and Discovery.
- Works Well Independently
- Looking for Long-Term Growth Position
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing Program
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Bar Dues & CLE Credits Paid by Firm
Murray Law Group is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to such factors as race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws.